STEM clubs resources
This collection contains a vast array of STEM-related activity resources that are suitable for use in a STEM Club setting. The resources included in this collection contain long, short and one-off activities.
- One-off activities are completed in one session. They are highly engaging and can have a real wow factor.
- Short projects are any activity that takes club members two to three sessions to complete. Many of the shorter projects will include demonstrations or experiments that can be used as one-off activities.
- Long projects are activities that take half a term or more to complete and might be considered a long project. Completing a long project can be very rewarding, especially if there is an award or a prize involved.
This collection is for teachers, technicians,...
This handy guide has been produced with a view to helping others deal with the practicalities of starting up a STEM Club. The guide includes advice on the following:
- Decide on why you want to set up a STEM club
- Approach people who might be interested in getting involved
- Timing ...
A useful handbook for setting up a student-led STEM club, with exemplars from three schools.
It is increasingly recognised that giving students opportunities to act as ambassadors and mentors for STEM subjects outside of school can be of great benefit to the individual, their institution, and to the broader...
There is a world of opportunities in STEM. Discover STEM heroes who have made a difference in our lives, think critically about how STEM careers are portrayed in films and TV and explore different ways to get into a STEM career.