The Teaching Resources Unit for Modern Physics (TRUMP) is a collaboration between school teachers and academic experts whose aim is to support the teaching of modern physics in post-16 courses.
The Astophysics package was published in 1997. It was written primarily to support modules currently available in the A level physics syllabuses at that time but much is still relevant now.
1. Introduction to Astrophysics
2. Observational Properties of Astronomical Objects
3. Star Formation and Evolution
4. Planets and Orbits
5. Telescopes and Instruments
6. Galaxies, Cosmology and Relativity