Listing all results (19)
This issue of magazine includes the following articles:
- Preparing BTEC students for university by Adrian Greenall
- Future careers in magic by Dave Gibbs
- What does a good science scheme of learning look like? by Mark Langley
- Exploring our universe by Tom Lyons
This issue of the magazine includes the following articles:
- Have your Pi and eat it too by Michael Anderson
- Bananas are big business by Ed Walsh
- The E in STEM by Gill Collinson and Gemma Taylor
- Celebrating International Darwin Day by Simon Quinnell
- Applying learning...
In this issue you can find out about the science behind fireworks. The magazine also features the following articles...
The summer issue of the primary magazine includes the following articles:
- Tools of the trade by Dave Parry
- Myth busting with STEM Clubs by Joanne Mitchell
- An amazing Shanghai adventure by Janet Spittals
- Together is better by Samantha Maher
- We're going on a bug hunt by...
In this issue of the STEM Learning magazine Dr Ajay Sharman gives his opinion about when and how we can help primary students to start thinking about the jobs and opportunities...
In this issue of the STEM Learning magazine Gemma Taylor talks to schools about how they are planning and preparing for the reforms to the design and technology GCSEs....
This edition of the STEM Learning Magazine includes articles on:
Professional development for science technicians
An interview with a design and technology teacher
Study visits to CERN
High quality staff training days
Tim Peake's mission to the International Space Station
The Spring issue of the STEM Learning magazine explores how a visit by a STEM Ambassador can fire up your students, by helping to transform a school STEM Club and inspire many students to continue their science studies. The magazine also includes the following articles:
- Mission X: train like an...