These diagnostic questions and response activities (contained in the zip file) support students in being able to:
- Read values of distance or time off the axes of a distance-time graph for a plotted point
- Describe the changes to an object represented by a move from one point on a distance-time graph to another
- Describe motion of an object represented by straight lines on a distance-time graph
- Explain how a distance-time graph shows the changing position of an object
- Explain how a distance-time graph shows the changing speed of an object
The resources include details of common misconceptions and a summary of the research upon which the resources are based.
Download the zip file for all the questions and activities.
More resources like this can be found on the BEST webpage: Best Evidence in Science Teaching
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.
You might also like
|Published||2010 to date|
Share this resource
This resource is part of Best Evidence Science Teaching