Produced by Gatsby Science Enhancement Programme, this activity requires students to examine a complex table of data and generate statements relating to the evidence it contains.
The activity will help students to:
* extract information from numerical data
* identify any patterns and trends
* link conclusions with evidence from the data
* summarise knowledge acquired from data arranged in a table
* suggest how data can be processed to make it easier to extract information.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.