The resources in this collection provide guidance on practicals, study sheets and classroom activities which were produced to support the teaching of Applied Science specifications. Topics include:
- Comparing thermometers or blood pressure monitor...
This set of resources was originally developed for post 16 applied science specifications and include practical activities and study sheets. Resources include:
- Ecology and Simpsons Diversity Index
- Estimating environmental damage in freshwater
- Waste disposal, recycling...
These resources were originally developed for post 16 applied science specifications, and include:
- Dyes: Industrial scale up
- Enzyme technology
- Extracting and testing a natural plant dye
- Preparing and testing a synthetic dye
These resources were originally developed to support post 16 Applied Science specifications, and include:
- Extracting and purifying metals
- Impact testing