Using Catalyst Magazine: Scientists and How They Work
This booklet, with editable student worksheets and teacher's notes, gives six examples of how articles published in Catalyst could be used to help students develop their understanding of how scientists work. It also suggests how similar activities can be developed based on other articles from the Catalyst archive.
The areas of science covered by the activities are:
* Developing and testing a question
* Testing an idea
* Gathering and interpreting data
* Using scientific theories and models
* Science’s impact on the wider world
* Working as a scientist.
Show health and safety information
|Published||2010 to 2019|
|Log in to rate this resource|
- Gatsby Science Enhancement Programme