Healthy Drinks and Tasty Toothpaste
These materials by The Centre for Industry Education Collaboration (CIEC) allow children to investigate tooth decay and the effectiveness of toothpaste.
This science investigation pack draws on the example of a toothpaste manufacturer who wants to develop an appealing toothpaste, that provides maximum protection against the effect of sugar in drinks.
* Understanding how sugary drinks can cause tooth decay
* The effects of acids on teeth
* How toothpaste works and investigating effectiveness
* Testing ingredients and making toothpaste
Teacher guidance and children's activity sheets are included.
Show health and safety information
|Published||2000 - 2009|
|Log in to rate this resource|
- Centre for Industry Education Collaboration (CIEC)