Making a Difference to Professional Practice
The National STEM Learning Centre and Network supports the teaching and learning of science, design and technology, computing, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education in schools and colleges throughout the United Kingdom, from primary level to post-16.
We enable educators and partner organisations to share successful practice and support them through our National STEM Learning Centre in York or via our website.
This document provides an overview of the work of the National STEM Learning Centre and Network, explaining the support available which includes the following:
• A vast range of free resources in the resource collection
• Online community groups
• Planning tools and case studies
• Impressive collection of resources, gadgets and material held at the National STEM Learning Centre in York
• A wide variety of events, conferences and CPD opportunities
• A wide range of support for educators and partner organisations
Show health and safety information
|Subject(s)||Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Psychology, Careers, Cross curricular, Computing|
|Age||5-7, 7-11, 11-14, 14-16, 16-19|
|Published||2010 to 2019|
|Log in to rate this resource|
- National STEM Learning Centre and Network