Primary conference RP124
Our primary conferences always provide outstanding learning opportunities linked to topical developments in primary science teaching along side time to talk and share ideas with other primary practitioners. Please see each entry for more detail of the focus in your locality.
Please see specific entries for exact outcomes for the conference you are interested in, there will be the opportunity to:
- discuss current good practice in primary science
- recognise your own good practice, and identify areas for development
- reflect on ways to translate ideas to your school context, and plan for action
An opportunity not to be missed is to network with fellow Secondary and Primary colleagues informally over coffee and lunch, to discuss new KS2/3 transition strategies to best help pupils progress in science in line with the 2014 curriculum changes or find out where your nearest science network is and how to join. The possibilities are endless and well worth attending.
Commendations from our Primary Science CPD Conference on the 14th June 2014:
- "Really enjoyed today and picked up lots of ideas to take back to school"
- "Full of relevant, useful and exciting activities and resources!"
- "A worth while experience"
- "A good idea well implemented and very well supported by colleagues"
100% of participants from our last conference said that the delivery was inspirational, relevant and would recommend the CPD to a colleague.