Developing the experienced primary science leader NY003
Explore best practice and interact with research at local, national and international levels.
Innovative, exciting and supportive, this CPD is aimed at established primary science subject leaders who want to explore current best practice, extend their skills and interact with research at local, national and international levels. You will engage in dialogue and debate with peers and a range of science-based education experts.
During three residential periods you will reflect on and enhance your leadership skills across three main areas:
- outstanding teaching and learning
- assessment practices
- strategic leadership and management
Read Jo-Anne Head's case study on how her attendance on this CPD had such a positive impact on both staff and children at her school.
This course includes an online component to extend and embed your CPD by collaborating with others and sharing experiences and resources. This is an integral part of the course and has been included in the fee and the associated ENTHUSE bursary. Normal terms and conditions apply.
This is a residential course, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course. Course fees vary for participants outside the UK. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
You will be able to:
- define and reflect upon outstanding teaching and learning in primary science
- engage and inspire children and colleagues
- develop your own personal effectiveness as a leader of primary science and its assessment across the school
- produce an action plan to implement and evaluate your learning journey