Introduction to the Teach Computing Curriculum - short course CH461 / F02
Who is it for?
Subject Leaders, Classroom Teachers
What topics are covered?
- the content of the Teach Computing Curriculum
- overview of progression and assessment within the Teach Computing Curriculum
- the requirements for teaching the Teach Computing Curriculum
- adapting the Teach Computing Curriculum to your school
- identifying further support for your setting
How will you learn?
Remotely delivered online course
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
Nick is an educational consultant, who has a great deal of experience in leading and teaching computing in primary and middle schools. He is a...
|1 Introduction to the Teach Computing Curriculum
|07 April 2025
Fees & Subsidies
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available