Physics in Primary (Forces, Light & Sound) RH198 / D83
Physics in KS2 Primary - focusing on Forces, Light & Sound
We will be covering:
- developing subject knowledge for the physics content of the primary curriculum, focusing on forces, light & sound
- understanding children's misconceptions and identifying teaching strategies to identify and overcome them
- knowing where to find high quality resources to support children's learning in forces, light & sound
Who is the course leader?
My background is in science: I have a BSc in Biochemistry and a PhD in Chemical Pathology. I worked as a postdoctoral research scientist on...
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary bespoke support||07 October 2021||13:00-16:30||Abbeygate Sixth Form College|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£95.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£140.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available