An Introduction to teaching A-level Chemistry - Derby and Nottingham areas only RK298 / N34
The session is designed to run as a network where we will discuss and share strategies to:
- The session is designed to run as a network where we will discuss and share strategies to:
- Consider the teaching sequence for A-level chemistry and how we develop both knowledge and skills.
- Signpost sources of good resources and how they can enhance our practice
- Share hints and tips for teaching A-level chemistry topics.
Please familiarise yourself with the different options for teaching order as outlined by the delegates awarding body (these can be accessed via the websites
- Edexcel: https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-a-levels/chemistry-2015.coursematerials.html#%2FfilterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FTeaching-and-learning-materials&filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Document-Type%2FCourse-planner
- AQA https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/as-and-a-level/chemistry-7404-7405/teaching-resources
- OCR: https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/178744-co-teaching-guide.pdf
|Secondary bespoke support||25 January 2021||15:45-17:45|
|Gap Task - not actual attendance required||25 January 2021||15:45-17:45|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available