Teachers talking about primary science: Getting back to school and back on track RH121 / B02
Are you a science subject leader, or teacher passionate about primary science? Then why not join our new primary science network dedicated to helping you develop science teaching and learning. Led by teachers for teachers, these topical sessions will share good practice and address current concerns throughout the autumn and spring terms.
There will be 10 sessions during the autumn and spring term covering different topics. You can book onto the series of 10 at a 50% discount. Search for course code: RH198 B34.
- getting back to school and back on track (22/09/20 - RH121 B02)
- developing science vocabulary (30/09/20 - RH121 B03)
- inspiring children’s learning through hooks, awe and wonder (13/10/20 - RH121 B04)
- outdoor learning in science, all year round (10/11/20 - RH121 B05)
- continuous provision for science across the primary phase (24/11/20 - RH121 B06)
- useful apps to support science teaching and learning (03/12/20 - RH121 B07)
- strategies for promoting thinking and talking (20/01/21 - RH121 B08)
- exploring science in EYFS (01/02/21 - RH121 B09)
- linking reading and science (25/02/21 - RH121 B10)
- creative recording strategies (10/03/21 - RH121 B11)
These hour long sessions will be held online and after school (15:45 - 16:45) for ease and convenience.
- Explore strategies and ideas to develop and enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
- Discuss good practice and current issues in primary science with other teachers as part of an online community
|Getting back to school and back on track||22 September 2020||15:45-16:45|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£20.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£10.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available