Primary NQT webinar: Promoting talk in science lessons RH198 / D41
This one hour webinar will be delivered on ZOOM.
During the session we will look at the importance of discussion in science, exploring a range of simple techniques for supporting children to talk about their ideas.
We will cover the following:
- Ideas for promoting talk in science less
- Simple strategies for introducing and practicing new vocab
- Identifying key vocabulary for each unit
You will be able to:
- Identify key vocabulary throughout the science curriculum.
- Support children to use this vocabulary accurately and precisely through a range of fun games and activities
|NQT: Promoting talk in Science||13 October 2020||16:00-17:00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£15.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£10.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available