Working scientifically Eckington Area by invitation only RK108 / N06
A fantastic FREE opportunity has arisen. In partnership with Eckington School and Derbyshire Science Learning Partnership (STEM Learning) we are running a Working scientifically CPD session at Eckington School on Thursday 23rd May 1-3.45 pm for all Primary Science Subject Leaders in the local area. This is a one and only opportunity to access national training with no charge.
The aims of the session are :
- The importance of Working Scientifically
- Strategies that might be used to improve learning of working scientifically
- First thoughts about issues for your school/ your class – strengths and weaknesses in WS learning and what might be done to improve practice
- The opportunity to network and discuss science issues with other primary subject leaders
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Working scientifically in the new primary curriculum: pupils taking the lead||23 May 2019 13:00-15:45|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available