Dorset Improving Secondary Science Evidence Day RD709 / M01
A full day secondary science conference for teachers and technicians. Bring your technician for free. The day will comprise of a mixture of workshops and topical practical sessions.
During the morning technicians will attend a technician forum and are encouraged to bring practical ideas with them to discuss with their colleagues. Teachers can attend workshops on 'Mathematics for the new GCSEs' and 'Key stage 3 science for the new GCSEs'.
After lunch teachers and technicians will join together for practical workshops which will include a session on core practicals and demonstration practicals on how to enthuse and engage your students.
You will be able to:
- discuss current good practice in secondary science
- work towards successfully implementing new skills and knowledge acquired
- describe and apply policies, procedures and actions that will lead to an effective and efficient technical service
- describe and explain safety implications and how to address them
- network with colleagues from across your area
|Secondary science conference for teachers and technicians||19 June 2019 09:30-16:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£100.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£120.00 +VAT|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available