Maths in KS4 Chemistry RA298 / A177
12:00 to 12:15: Arrival and registration
12:15 to 13:30: Arithmetic and numerical computation
- Rounding and significant figures
- Standard form
- Ratios, fractions and percentages
13:30 to 14:45: Graphs
- Gradients of straight line graphs
- Equation of a straight line graph
- Finding the gradient of a curve at a point
14:45 to 16:00: Geometry
- Surface are and volume calculations
- Use angles and shapes in regular 2-D and 3-D structures
- Visualise and represent 2-D and 3-D forms including 2-D representations of 3-D objects
- Understand the symmetry of 2-D and 3-D shapes
|Secondary bespoke support||07 November 2019 12:30-16:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£120.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£120.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available