KS3 Practical physics for non specialists - learning through practical work RA298 / A68
This course is suitable for teachers who are relatively inexperienced in teaching physics, or those looking to enhance and extend their skills and update their teaching strategies for physics. It will focus on developing your understanding of key principles and further develop your skills. It will provide you with key the strategies needed to teach physics effectively at KS3. The use of stimulating practical activities and demonstrations will be explored.
By the end of the course you will:
- have an increased understanding of the physics topics taught at KS3
- become more confident and competent in your teaching of physics at KS3
- develop an understanding of common student misconceptions in physics and how these can be addressed
- employ the effective use of scientific models relevant to the teaching of physics
- experience a range of opportunities for practical work and how these enhance the understanding of concepts in physics
|Secondary bespoke support||14 December 2018 09:00-12:00|
|State-funded school or college||£50.00|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available