KS3 Practical chemistry for non specialists - learning through practical work RA298 / A63
This course is suitable for teachers who are relatively inexperienced in teaching chemistry, or those looking to enhance and extend their skills and update their teaching strategies for chemistry. It will focus on developing your understanding of key principles and further develop your skills. It will provide you with key the strategies needed to teach chemistry effectively at KS3. The use of stimulating practical activities and demonstrations will be explored.
- have an increased understanding of the chemistry topics taught at KS3
- become more confident and competent in your teaching of chemistry at KS3
- develop an understanding of common student misconceptions in chemistry and how these can be addressed
- employ the effective use of scientific models relevant to the teaching of chemistry
- experience a range of opportunities for practical work and how these enhance the understanding of concepts in chemistry
|Secondary bespoke support||23 November 2018 09:00-12:00|
|State-funded school or college||£50.00|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available