Listing all results (5)
This issue of magazine includes the following articles:
- Preparing BTEC students for university by Adrian Greenall
- Future careers in magic by Dave Gibbs
- What does a good science scheme of learning look like? by Mark Langley
- Exploring our universe by Tom Lyons
This issue of the magazine includes the following articles:
- Have your Pi and eat it too by Michael Anderson
- Bananas are big business by Ed Walsh
- The E in STEM by Gill Collinson and Gemma Taylor
- Celebrating International Darwin Day by Simon Quinnell
- Applying learning...
In this issue of the STEM Learning magazine Gemma Taylor talks to schools about how they are planning and preparing for the reforms to the design and technology GCSEs....
This edition of the STEM Learning Magazine includes articles on:
Professional development for science technicians
An interview with a design and technology teacher
Study visits to CERN
High quality staff training days
Tim Peake's mission to the International Space Station
Pioneering technical services are explored in the cover article of the summer issue of STEM Learning Magazine for Post-16 and FE sectors. Other articles describe changes to A levels and GCSEs, provide advice on conducting A level biology practicals, and look into investigating radiation levels from space. There is...