Cambridge IGCSE design and technology: teacher guide
Full teacher support to accompany the 'Cambridge IGCSE design and technology student book' for syllabus 0445. These resources will enable teachers to use a structured approach to delivering the course, but will also allow them enough flexibility to teach in their own way, in the best way possible for their classroom context.
• Comprehensive coverage for syllabus 0445
• Fully supports the approach of the student book, using scenarios and skills-building to link together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus
• Lesson plans and activities that are suitable for a range of international classroom environments, along with activity sheets for every topic in the student book
• Includes answers to every activity and question in the student book
• Guidance on setting up and running practical project work in the classroom
• Support in how to prepare the students and guide them through their work on the final project
• Accompanied by additional material for students and teachers online at 'Collins Connect', including the full student book online, interactive quizzes and activity sheets
• Written by highly experienced teachers of design and technology from around the world
• Guidance on how this resource can be used to teach 7048 O Level CDT: design and communication, and 6043 O Level design and technology
• This text has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.