This resource contains six activities that link to Seasonal Changes, they are designed for use with mixed age groups classes of Year 1 and 2. Activities include:
- learning about the four seasons through creating a class collage.
- creating their own ‘wind sock’ and measuring wind direction
- design and make their own bottle wind spinners and sun catchers
- making sundials and observing how shadows change through the day and over the course of the year.
- creating their own shadow theatres, whilst learning about how shadows form.
These activities have been provided by Hamilton Trust as part of their mixed age group science lessons.