- View more resources from this publisherSTEM Learning
- View more resources from this publisherEnglish Heritage
- View more resources from this publisherArts and Humanities Research Council - UKRI
- View more resources from this publisherUniversity of York
- View more resources from this publisherCardiff University
Festivals, Feasting and Animals at Stonehenge
This resource supports the teaching of instrumental analysis, including gas chromatography - mass spectrometry (GS-MS) time of flight mass spectrometry, using the context of archaeology. This is done by relating the use of solvents, chromatography and mass spectrometry techniques to discoveries from the study of Stonehenge and the nearby settlement Durrington Walls.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.