From Teachers TV, this video shows demonstrations in biology that can be used to engage and inspire students. Each clip contains practical advice to allow teachers to perform the demonstrations in the classroom.
The demonstrations include:
• An explosive demonstration of the energy in sugar.
• Illustrating the digestive process.
• Using pig's lungs to demonstrate the respiratory system.
• Using balloons, a leaf blower and a net to simulate what would happen if blood did not clot.
• Illusions, experiments and reaction times to investigate perception and how the brain works.
Show health and safety information
|Subject(s)||Science, Biology, Demonstrations, Practical work|
|Published||2000 - 2009|
|Log in to rate this resource|
- Teachers TV