The Olympic and Paralympics are here again and a great opportunity for learning across the curriculum. Here are some ideas to support learning in science, maths, D & T, geography and of course PE!
- Carrying out a survey on leg length
- Investigating heart rate after exercise
- Analysing reaction times
- Looking at the ideal grass growth for a sports field
- Using sports activities for data collection, presentation and analysis
- Looking at healthy diets
- Investigating UV light and how to block it
- Finding out about inequality in sport.
- Having your own Olympics