Earth and its place in the universe
This book from the Discovering Science series is about the Earth and its place in the universe.
• The view from the Earth
• Exploring the Universe
• Newton’s laws The Solar System
• The Earth’s surface
• Volcanic activity
• How rocks are formed
• The Earth’s interior
• Continental drift: a theory for the Earth?
• Sea-floor spreading
• The theory of plate tectonics
• Processes at plate boundaries
• Why do plates move?
• Plate tectonics and Earth history
• The rock cycle
• The biosphere
This is a physical resource. Come and visit the National STEM Learning Centre library to see it.
|Subject(s)||Health and safety|
|Shelf ref. number||A 500.2 DIS|