One-to-one support with Chartered Scientist (CSci) level applications HC024
Gain in-depth support on your CSci applications to ensure you're demonstrating your capabilities.
Available on-demand, on site - contact us for more information.
There is no doubt that professional registration is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate competence and commitment to your-self, employer, peers in the profession and to society. The use of post-nominal letters, depending on the level of your Science Council’s registration status (RSciTech, RSci and CSci), is a sure sign of recognition and standard across industries. However, achieving entry into the professional registers at any level is no small task, which can be very daunting for many technical professionals and requires critical appraisal of the evidence presented in the professional registers application form.
HEaTED is delighted to offer 2 professional registration CPD activities to help technicians, technical leaders and managers with the Science Council’s professional registration applications:
- On-demand - writing and presenting evidence for professional registration
- One-to-one - support with Chartered Scientist (CSci) level applications
Our coaching support is delivered by a senior technical management and leadership expert, who is an experienced CSci Assessor for the Science Council and the Institute of Science and Technology. This one-to-one coaching conversation will enable and support you to reflect, focus and sharpen your skills for effective written communication, to help increase your awareness in successfully achieving the CSci professional status.
- gain skills and confidence to provide written evidence for professional registration
- focus on identifying and presenting successful experience to use as evidence
- increase awareness level in making successful professional registration application
- enhance your career prospects and professionalism by utilising the skills and confidence from making successful applications
The next steps
- contact HEaTED (firstname.lastname@example.org) to scope needs together
- secure funding and or approval
- set the date in your calendar
- develop and advance your professional future
This can be arranged at a time and date to suit you