Python camp for secondary computing to GCSE level CY212
An intensive activity to provide you with the knowledge and confidence to teach Python.
Python is the most popular text based programming language used in secondary schools, and is accepted by all exam boards for assessed tasks. This intensive camp will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to teach Python. Experienced teachers will help you tackle GCSE programming tasks, enabling you to maximise the attainment of your own students.
This is a residential course, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
- become confident in a Python development environment.
- learn Python fundamentals including data types and structures, and their associated functions and libraries.
- handle user input (including verification and validation) and formatted output.
- develop testing and debugging skills.
- apply these confidently to GCSE-style tasks.