AQA GCSE (9-1) engineering
Build a foundation of knowledge alongside practical engineering skills for the 2017 AQA GCSE (9-1) Engineering specification, inspiring your students' problem solving skills for the NEA and beyond.
This accessible textbook sets out clear learning objectives for each topic, with activities to reinforce understanding and examples that will support all students with the maths and science skills needed.
- Builds knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, systems, testing and investigation methods and modern technologies
- Helps students to apply practical engineering skills to design and make imaginative prototypes that solve real and relevant engineering problems
- Develops mathematical understanding with clear worked examples for all equations and maths skills and questions to test knowledge
- Includes guidance on how to approach the non-exam assessment (NEA) with creativity and imagination
- Prepares for the written exam with advice, tips and practice questions
This is a physical resource. Come and visit the National STEM Learning Centre library to see it.
|Author||Paul Anderson, David Hills-Taylor|
|Shelf ref. number||620 AND|