AQA GCSE (9-1) engineering
Build a foundation of knowledge alongside practical engineering skills for the 2017 AQA GCSE (9-1) Engineering specification, inspiring your students' problem solving skills for the NEA and beyond.
This accessible textbook sets out clear learning objectives for each topic, with activities to reinforce understanding and examples that will support all students with the maths and science skills needed.
- Builds knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, systems, testing and investigation methods and modern technologies
- Helps students to apply practical engineering skills to design and make imaginative prototypes that solve real and relevant engineering problems
- Develops mathematical understanding with clear worked examples for all equations and maths skills and questions to test knowledge
- Includes guidance on how to approach the non-exam assessment (NEA) with creativity and imagination
- Prepares for the written exam with advice, tips and practice questions
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.