Essential maths skills for AS/A-level design and technology
Written specifically to build students' confidence in maths and to prepare them for the more challenging mathematical requirements which make up 15% of the new DT specifications.
- Improve confidence with structured progression of worked examples, guided and non-guided questions, and worked solutions for every question
- Strengthen students' maths skills and subject understanding with worked examples and
practice questions all embedded in the subject context
- Develop exam confidence with exam-style maths questions
- An essential tool throughout the AS and A Level course with every maths skill mapped to
subject topics, and applicable to every major exam board
- Reviewed by subject and maths expert Glyn Granger (former D&T chief examiner)
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.