This best-value set contains all you need to start the fascinating hobby of astronomy:
- 'Philip's stargazing with a telescope': the bestselling guide to choosing the right telescope and setting it up by Robin Scagell
- 'Philip's star finder': A planner showing planets, stars and constellations visible month by month
- Star maps by celebrated celestial cartographer Wil Tirion and explanatory text by John Woodruff
- 'Philip's star chart': The stars of the night sky in three superb colour maps: the northern and southern hemispheres and the equatorial region
- 'Philip's planisphere': Pinpoints the stars and constellations visible on any night of the year.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.