Co-ordinated science teacher's pack 2 activities and sc1 investigations
'Co-ordinated science teacher's pack 2' provides tailor-made activities to support schools using the OCR double award GCSE. The pack matches the following course modules:
- Inheritance and evolution
- The working plant
- Health in the balance
- Carbon chemistry
- Chemical economics
- The periodic table
- Using electricity
- Physics at work
- Atoms, space and radiation.
For every course unit there is:
- A map displaying the main topics explored
- A guide on how to complete the unit in 15 hours of teaching
- Advice on how to assess Sc1
- An extended investigation accompanied by a mark scheme and commentary from the Chief Examiner.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.