Co-ordinated science: GCSE book 2
'Co-ordinated science' corresponds exactly to the OCR double award GCSE science. Written by members of the team who developed the syllabus, it will prepare students thoroughly for their exams.
Modules covered in this book:
- Using electricity
- Physics at work
- Earth, space and radiation
- Carbon chemistry
- Chemical economics
- The periodic table
- Variation, inheritance and evolution
- The working plant
- Health in the balance.
The book contains:
- Examples that show the real uses for science in our lives
- 100% coverage of the Key Stage 4 programme of study
- Checklists to match students work to GCSE grades
- A special revision chapter written by the Chief Examiner.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.