The 'First' series has been developed to teach single subject science to lower secondary students, and in particular the most able students. 'Chemistry first' covers all the chemical processes that you need for Key Stage 3 of the National Curriculum, with some overlap with physics, and shows the effect of chemistry on our everyday lives.
Key Points: .
- Solid foundation for GCSE with material up to Level 8
- Topics presented over two or four pages in an information-based, no-nonsense approach
- Questions and activities to check understanding of the main ideas and to prepare for exams
- Material that will stimulate, challenge and motivate your brightest and most able students
- Questions on every page provide you with ready-made material for extension.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.