Chemistry: students book
Student's Book Provides a series of teaching topics each with a programme of practical work, exploration of theoretical ideas and questions to promote thought and discussion.
The book contains:
- Opening topics build progressively on GCSE science
- Detailed guidance on practical work with comprehensive hazard warnings
- Reading passages to develop comprehension and literacy skills
- Opportunities for developing and demonstrating key skills
- Topic reviews to help students organise their notes
- Review and examination questions at the end of each topic.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.