From Teachers TV, this video is part of the Lesson Starters series. It contains five short video clips that can be used to generate interest and class discussion on forces, movement, pushes, pulls and friction.
The short clips illustrate:
• The pushing and pulling forces exerted on a canoeing trip
• Dramatic forces of a demolition ball
• The forces involved while making pizza dough in a professional kitchen
• A comic tug-of-war contest between a well-built man wearing slippery socks and two smaller men both wearing trainers with grips
• Making parachutes for eggs. What is the best way for an egg to parachute from a very high ladder without getting broken?
Show health and safety information
|Published||2000 - 2009|
|Log in to rate this resource|
- Teachers TV