Energy Today and Tomorrow Unit Guide
This Salters’ Chemistry Course unit from the University of York Science Education Group covered:
* Sources and uses of energy.
* Conservation of energy.
* Alternative and renewable energy sources.
* Solar energy as a fundamental source of biomass energy.
* Nuclear energy as an alternative to fossil fuels.
ETT1: What do we use energy for?
ETT2: How do plants ‘lock up’ energy?
ETT3: What is biomass?
ETT4: Using renewable energy sources.
ETT5: What is nuclear energy?
ETT6: Do we want nuclear poser?
Show health and safety information
|Published||1980 - 1989|
|Log in to rate this resource|
- University of York Science Education Group