Pharmaceutical Industry: Frequently Asked Questions
From the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), this interactive resource halps to answer questions that students have about the production of medicines and the careers available in the pharmaceutical industry.
There is a wide variety of questions on topics as varied as:
- The role of scientists in the pharmacuetical industry.
- Qualifications of researchers and technicians.
- Risk assessment, health and safety.
- Salaries in the industry.
- How pharmaceutical industries link with their local community.
- Environmental impact of the industry.
- How companies recruit personnel.
- Performance review, training and professional development in pharmaceutical companies.