Core Maths : information for Universities
This collection contains a wealth of information for universities about the suite of Core Maths qualifications.
The collection includes:
- Statements endorsing Core Maths from universities around the UK
- Case studies from schools and colleges already providing the qualification
- The letter from Nick Gibb MP and Jo Johnson MP that launched the Core Maths qualifications in September 2015
- An interview with Professor Paul Glaister, Univeristy of Reading
- The journal for teaching and learning of Core Maths
- A number of background reports on mathematics education in the UK
- Innovative and interesting practice in the teaching and learning of Core Maths
- Classroom evaluations of Core Maths, both qualitative and quantitative
This collection charts the development of Core Maths, including international comparisons, details the mathematical demands of university courses and priorities for post-16 mathematics education.