Design and Make
From the Nuffield Foundation, these resources offer a wide range of ideas that will encourage primary children to think about the design and production of different items.
The activities range in their degree of difficulty and help young children to develop basic skills such as cutting, drawing and sticking. Other activities challenge older children to think about control systems and electric circuitry.
The challenges in this collection include:
* Cutting and assembling a 'flat-packed' cow.
* Investigating wheels, designing and making rolling toys.
* Designing and making moving display.
* Making presentations on the impact of the motor car.
|Subject(s)||Design skills, Control systems, Design and technology|
|Published||2000 - 2009|
Share this resource
This resource is part of Nuffield Primary Design and Technology
- Nuffield Primary Design and Technology
- Design and Make