Exam practice: AS psychology
This AS exam practice book contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The author is an experienced examiner who has been involved with the development of the new AS psychology exams. This book gives students much-needed guidance on how to tackle these new-style questions.
`Exam practice AS psychology' includes:
- Exam questions across all boards
- Students' answers with hints and tips
- `Don't make these mistakes' sections
- `Key points to remember' sections
- `Questions to try' plus examiner's hints
- `How to score full marks' sections
- Answers and guidance at the back.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.