AS biology unit 2: the variety of living organisms
Checked by AQA examiners, this is a revised and updated edition of Collins 'Student support materials for AQA AS biology'. It fully supports the new 2008 AQA biology specification for 'Unit 2: the variety of living organisms'.
All the knowledge you need is summarised so students can use it as a study guide or revision guide to ensure success in their exam. This book provides a clear and easy path to learning all the essential information in the new 2008 AQA biology AS specification for 'Unit 2: the variety of living organisms'.
This guide includes:
- How science works guidance to help tackle this new key focus in the specification
- Examiner's notes boxes to give advice on exam technique and warn of common misconceptions
- Essential notes boxes to highlight crucial information
- Definition boxes and a comprehensive glossary to help memorise essential terminology
- Practice questions to help prepare for exams
- An index for quick reference.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.