Edexcel 360 science for Edexcel GCSE additional science
Part of Collins' Edexcel series for GCSE science, this teacher pack was written in consultation with Edexcel. It is fully integrated with Collins' 'Edexcel GCSE science student book' and provides differentiated lesson plans and fully editable resources to save teachers time.
This book will provide teachers with complete teacher support for the Edexcel GCSE additional science specification, including:
- Lesson plans reflecting the low-to-high demand differentiation in student books allowing easy reference for planning
- Links to relevant activities (provided electronically) so teachers don't need to spend time searching for them
- Original and interesting suggestions for starter and plenary activities to stimulate students
- Comprehensive support for stress-free internal assessment
- Sample exam questions and end-of-unit tests plus answers to questions in the student books
- Extension and support material
- Guidance to practical investigations.
- Technician's notes
- Links to other components in Collins' Edexcel GCSE additional science series as well as links to other Collins GCSE science resources
- Fully differentiated lesson plans for B3, B4, C3, C4, P3, P4.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.