Edexcel 360 science for Edexcel: GCSE biology chemistry physics
Part of Collins' Edexcel GCSE sciences series, this student textbook has been written in consultation with Edexcel. The student textbook offers highly stimulating material, packed with real-world science and fully differentiated to engage and cater for all students.
This book will provide students with complete coverage of the new Edexcel GCSE separate sciences specification, including:
- Unique three-panel design to provide targeted content and assessment for low, standard and high-achieving students - just one book for all abilities
- Visually-stunning double-page 'Impact spreads' providing exciting introductions to exciting ideas
- Banks of sample exam questions, with worked examples, to provide thorough practice of the new exam styles
- Easy-to-follow guidance for maximum performance in internal assessment
- Links to other components in Collins' Edexcel GCSE separate sciences series as well as to other Collins GCSE science resources
- Fully differentiated lessons for B5, B6, C5, C6, P5, P6.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.