Developing science in the primary classroom
'Developing science in the primary classroom' is an ideal resource for newly qualified or experienced teachers. It is also useful for initial teacher trainees and post graduate students. The book highlights current issues such as teacher assessment and the role of the teacher's own understanding of science (cited by OFSTED as key issues).
This fully revised and updated edition includes:
- Updated issues in line with current research and trends in science teaching
- Cross-curricular links with IT and design and technology
- Updated safety and recent publications appendices
- New artwork and illustrations which make text easier to access
- An international perspective on primary science.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.