AQA GCSE science for AQA GCSE science A+B: teacher pack
Part of Collins' AQA GCSE sciences series, this teacher's guide provides material to prepare students for GCSE science. This teacher's guide is fully integrated with Collins' AQA GCSE science student book.
This book will provide teachers with complete support for the AQA GCSE science specification, including:
- Lesson plans reflecting the low-to-high demand differentiation in student books allowing easy reference for planning
- Links to relevant activities (provided electronically) so teachers don't need to spend time searching for them
- Original and interesting suggestions for starter and plenary activities to stimulate students
- Comprehensive support for stress-free internal assessment
- Sample exam questions and end-of-unit tests plus answers to questions in the student books
- Extension and support material
- Guidance to practical investigations
- Technician's notes
- Links to other components in Collins' AQA GCSE sciences series as well as links to other Collins GCSE science resources.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.