Chemistry of art
Produced in collaboration with the National Gallery, this resource pack outlines a range of activities for pre- and post-16 students of chemistry and art.
Printed in full colour throughout, the pack comprises:
* A guide to using the pack
* A3-sized prints of 10 paintings from the National Gallery, London
* A booklet with historical information on each painting, including details on the part science played in cleaning, conservation and restoration
* A booklet of experiments for pre-16 students
* A booklet for post-16 students
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.