Oxbridge Inspire: Exhibition of Ideas
An Exhibition of Ideas is a facilitated workshop designed to promote STEM-related conversations between students, teachers and industry. Conversation cards are used to focus discussions, which are consolidated to give the school insight into various aspects of STEM and STEM education.
Examples of discussion topics include:
● Personal journeys studying or working within STEM;
● Inspirations, ideas, questions, solutions relating to STEM education;
● What makes STEM-inspired products innovative?;
● Aspirations for the local STEM community.
Please contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to run an Exhibition of Ideas event at your school. We are also looking for industry participants wishing to reach out to young people and encourage them to pursue STEM careers.
The Oxbridge Inspire Team
1. To engage with and explore real-world STEM-related topics;
2. To develop personal learning and thinking skills;
3. To increase exposure to, and understanding of, STEM education pathways and careers.
The STEM Directory is provided as a service to support you in finding enrichment opportunities. The activities are offered by external providers and are not endorsed by STEM Learning. We are not responsible for their content or delivery.
|Published||01 May 2018|
|Last modified||07 August 2018|
|Nature of scheme||In-school visit|
|Subject(s)||Careers, Computing, Cross curricular, Design and technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Personal development, Science|
|Running times||1-4 hours|
|Log in to rate this resource|